Window Film Protection
See and feel the advantage of window film protection over conventional window blinds, curtains, awnings and air conditioning systems.
Traditional window blinds, curtains and awnings can obscure your view, making the room darker and require regular maintenance. Tinted window film avoids these drawbacks.
The most effective way of reducing solar heat gain and glare is to install our solar reflective window film to the glass. Reflecting the sun’s heat and away from the glazing before it enters. Protecting occupants from the sun’s heat and annoying glare. But still maintain the good natural sunlight entering, keeping the room light and airy and a clear view out.
Benefits of using window film:-
- Safety window films protect occupants from shattered fragments of glass should the glazing be smashed either by accidental or criminal damage. Safety window films comply with Health and Safety Regulation 14 and all our tinted window films are certified to meet safety standards.
- Feel the benefit immediately, by reflecting the sun’s harmful properties.
- Temperature control is another additional benefit as the energy saving window film effortlessly keeps interior environments cool on even the hottest days of the year. Minimising excessive heat flowing to other parts of a building, help reduce energy bills, saving money and create comfort.
- Some of our solar control window films are virtually invisible, once applied, giving you a clear view in or out unlike some tinted wind films. With spectrally selective components that reduce the heat gain by blocking 95% of the suns infra heat.
- Security window films help deter thieves from smash and grab by making life extremely difficult for them as your glazing will be much stronger.
- Fade protection window films will remove over 99.2% of the damaging ultra violet light, Protecting artwork, flooring, fabrics and furnishings from fading, keeping their ‘new’ appearance for longer.
- Some of our window films have a low-reflective appearance and will never create a gloomy or dark outlook at anytime of the year or even alter the physical appearance a building.
- Visual Enhancement tinted window films can transform a building and enhance the glazing. Adding value and style to a building.
- Installing our unique energy saving Low-E insulating window film will make single glazed windows perform similar to double glazed windows by radiating the heat back into the room, increasing comfort and reduce heating bills. This film also has the added benefit of reducing the solar heat gain, glare and ultra violet light.
UK Window Films offer a cost effective and more practical alternative to the traditional window coverings. In the form of our highly effective window films that can be easily applied to glass of all shapes and sizes and in any environment with minimal disruption. Our extensive range of advanced window films offers complete protection from the potentially devastating effects of direct sunlight, glass accidents, vulnerable security and acts of vandalism. Once our window film has been and installed it requires zero maintenance. All our window films include a strong manufacturer’s warranty for up to 16 years for some films.
Need help choosing the right film? Call us on 01428 751004 for advice or a Free No Obligation quotation for us to install. Or visit our online shop for DIY window films.